The World Trade Press Dictionary of International Trade is the most respected and largest-selling dictionary of trade in the world. It is in use in more than 100 countries by importers, exporters, bankers, shippers, logistics professionals, attorneys, economists, and government officials.
Important features include:
- Security Section covering C-TPAT, FAST, PAPS, PARS, 24-Hour Rule and more.
- Guide to Outsourcing
- Illustrated Guide to Ocean Freight Containers
- Illustrated Guide to Air Freight Containers
- Illustrated Guide to Truck Trailers
- Illustrated Guide to Railcars
- Supply Chain Security section
- International Contracts
- WTP Illustrated Guide to Incoterms® 2020
- Guide to Cargo Insurance
- International Standards Organizations listing
For volume discounts and custom branding call 800-833-8586 x1.