World Trade Press “C-TPAT and Supply Chain Security” is a detailed report covering all the major worldwide security initiatives but with an emphasis on the U.S. Customs and Border Protection C-TPAT (Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism) and CSI (Container Security Initiatives) programs.
This guide has become an industry standard professional publication, with more than 100,000 copies in print worldwide. It is used in three major applications:
- Businesses and government agencies (including the U.S. CBP and many large logistics companies) use it for internal training;
- Importers, foreign manufacturers and carriers use it as a guide for participation in C-TPAT and other security programs;
- Students of international trade use it to learn about security initiatives worldwide.
- C-TPAT (Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism)
Contains complete information on eligibility, benefits, expectations, costs, best practices, the application process, application instructions, validation process, security criteria, and agreements to voluntarily participate.
- FAST (Free and Secure Trade) U.S./Canada
- FAST (Free and Secure Trade) U.S./Mexico
- C-TPAT Seal Requirements
- CSI (Container Security Initiative)
- U.S. Bioterrorism Act
- IMO (International Maritime Organization)
- International Ship and Port Facility (ISPS) Code
- Security Checklists
- Glossary of Security Terms
- ACE E-Manifest
- PAPS and PARS
- Automated Manifest System
- Advance Manifest Regulations
- “2-Hour Rule”
- “24-Hour Rule”
Who Should Purchase This Report?
The World Trade Press “Guide to Global Supply Chain Security” is an essential resource for exporters, importers, shipping lines, airlines, rail and trucking lines, warehouse operators, consolidators, logistics professionals, freight forwarders, port and airport operators, and others involved in international trade.
International bankers, international attorneys, trade associations, chambers of commerce, and students of international trade will also find this report helpful.
The Research Editors at World Trade Press
This report is available in bulk quantities with a customized cover with your firm’s logo, tagline, and company colors. We can also add specialized content to your specifications.
Contact us at +1 (800) 833-8586 x1 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can produce a cost-effective and unique product for your firm.